An Attorney For Life
At Robert L. Stultz, Attorney, in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, we work with you to resolve your legal issues. As a general practice firm, we can help you with almost any problem you may face. After you work with us, you can be certain that attorney Robert L. Stultz is the only attorney you and your family will ever need.
Our Practice Areas
Our office represents clients in a variety of cases in a variety of practice areas. Particularly, our firm can help you in the following:
- Criminal defense and litigation. Defending you against state misdemeanors and felonies, from traffic violations and DUIs/DWIs to murder.
- Civil litigation. Taking your case to court to get the justice you deserve.
- Estates, probate and guardianship. Creating wills and getting you through probate law as well as establishing powers of attorney and advance directives for health care.
- Domestic and family law. Representing you in high-asset divorce and everything associated with it such as property division, and child custody and support. We can also help with orders of protection.
- Personal injury. Receiving the compensation you deserve as a result of injuries from negligent parties, including auto accidents, slip-and-fall injuries and product liability.
We are dedicated to helping our clients from start to finish. Our attorney will sit down with you personally to discuss your case and your options, and he will build a case that meets your expectations and gives you the best chance for success. Whether you have been accused of a crime, are seeking compensation or need representation in a divorce, we are here to help.
Get Started Today
No matter what sort of legal assistance you are seeking, it is important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. You will need the expertise, experience and knowledge every step of the way. With over 30 of experience, Robert L. Stultz, Attorney, can help you. Schedule your initial consultation by calling 706-956-0277 or sending an email.